Pickerington, Chillicothe, Centerville, Ashland, Xenia, Newark OH
Are your dentures driving you crazy? Are they uncomfortable, loose, or sometimes even painful? Are you afraid they might even fall out? Dentures are only made to last up to 5 years comfortably. Then the changes in your mouth and jaw make them a lot more difficult to live with. And if you were fitted with a CHEAP set of dentures, they don’t even last that long.
You may ask yourself, “What happens if I don’t replace my dentures?” The reality of worn out dentures can have devastating effects that are often invisible to the denture wearer. Here is a short list of possible harmful side effects:
- Headaches, ear aches, and joint problems
- Dietary problems
- More laborious chewing and more difficulty digestion
- Softening or irritability of the gums
Here is the good news! A good fitting set of Dentures can:
- let you eat your favorite foods again
- give you a new lease on life again
- allow you to start smiling again
- give you your self confidence back again
- improve your speech
If you are having any of these problems, come in and we will give you a free consultation and let you know what your options are (maybe they just need adjusted). Then you can decide how you want to proceed. If your dentures need a checkup, then give us a call. It’s time to smile again!